Save 11 Hours
Every Month
Give it a try. It’s free.

The Gig List

App Developer, Strive

To 90% of humans on earth, running is a nightmare. But to the other 10%, they CAN’T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. Seriously tho, what is it about runners? Anyway ... Strive is a training app looking for its developer, especially one that has experience spec’ing user experience. This app "brings treadmill workouts to life” for all you loonies out there that need to run on a massive machine in your basement or whatever. Really, chill out, you’re making us slobs look bad.
Gig Is Gone

Wait. Why is this not some normal job description?

Well, welcome to the Gig List. Each week we’re publishing a list of the most interesting freelance and remote jobs. And because job descriptions are boring to read, we try to add some flavor to them. (It’s sarcasm. That flavor is just sarcasm.) Anyway. It’s free to subscribe.

Past Gig Lists included gigs from these pretty OK companies:
Amazon LogoFacebook LogoBuzzfeed LogoWeWork LogoGiphy LogoConde Nast Logo
ATTN: LogoVICE LogoLyft LogoProduct Hunt LogoUnder Armour Logo

Make Money. Save Time.

Join over 60,000 smart people