Create a professional invoice to receive your deposit with this custom template. Simply fill out the invoice with your information, download the invoice in whichever format works best for you (.doc, .xls, or .pdf), and send it off.
If someone is engaging your services, renting from you, or making a large purchase, they often need to pay a deposit upfront before submitting the balance of the payment. If you have an arrangement with a client that requires a deposit, you will likely need to submit a deposit invoice in order to receive the initial payment.
In order to receive your deposit promptly, include the following information in your invoice:
• The name, address, and phone number of the person or company you are invoicing
• Your name, address, and phone number (or that of your small business)
• The current date
• The date by which you expect to receive the deposit
• Your preferred method of payment
• A description of what the deposit is for (ie, “banquet hall reservation,” “moving services,” “rental deposit,” etc)
• The cost of the deposit
You should submit your deposit invoice as soon as the agreement is signed with the client engaging your services. This will allow you to begin work and move forward with the rest of the agreement.
Create beautiful, custom invoices in seconds. Accept payments online, receive alerts in real-time and get paid faster.START NOW (It’s free)
Join over 190,000 businesses