A digital nomad is someone who works from their computer while traveling overseas most of the time. With their laptops and WiFi, digital nomads take remote work to a new level. Cafes and libraries with WiFi are digital nomads’ havens to do work, and they have a burning desire to travel and immerse themselves in cultural paradise.
1. Learn what times you are most and least productive to do your work.
2. Separate the areas you work from the places you live.
3. Find a digital nomad community to join to not get lonely.
4. Pack only necessities and buy everything else when you arrive.
5. Plan your gigs ahead of time and save enough money for when there are slow weeks.
6. Use a travel rewards credit card and keep improving your credit score.
7. Learn the laws of the new area you are visiting.
8. Decide how much freedom you want so you can decide between asking your current boss to let you work remotely and becoming an independent freelancer.
9. Get good at looking for WiFi or good internet connections.
10. Use business or finance productivity apps like AND CO to run your gigs like you are a small business.
If you liked this guide to being a digital nomad, then maybe digital nomadism is for you. Imagine working from anywhere, and you’ll see that your options are limitless with AND CO.
Win more business with beautiful, customized proposals. Make sure you get paid with bulletproof contracts.
Create custom invoices, accept payments online and receive alerts when they’re viewed and paid.
Automatically charge your clients on a recurring basis. No invoice necessary.
Track expenses, get reports and bill them to your clients. Snap receipts, forward them via email or connect your bank.
Track and invoice your time easily. Our apps make it easy to track and get paid.
Be prepared for tax time and know your business in and out. Get reports on expenses, income, time and more.
In AND CO, every feature talks to the next. Saving you time and money.